Our goods come with guarantees cannot be excluded under the Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. What constitutes a major failure is set out in the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in this Warranty purports to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act (ACCA).
All products listed on this site come with manufacture warranties. Products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Products and components are warranted against failure or defect arising from normal use between 3 months to 12 months from the date of purchase. (Proof of purchase must be provided when making warranty claims i.e. copy of receipt, invoice or internet conformation.)
Some exclusions do apply see individual user manuals for full warranty information. Shipping and labor charges are not included in this warranty. Go Easy Australia will replace or repair any product found to be defective in materials or workmanship at their discretion.
The warrant or implied warranty does not cover normal wear and tear and all warranties are void if the product is used for other than normal activities. Repairs or replacements required where there is evidence that such conditions have contributed to a component failure will not be covered by the warranty.
This warranty does not cover any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the product or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or improper maintenance. Claims under this warranty should be made via support center with dated proof of purchase attached. Any defective part will be replaced free of charge. Labor is not included in this warranty.
This warranty is extended to the original owner only and does not cover any defect, malfunction or failure which does not conform to the limited warranty aforesaid.
In the unfortunate case of a warranty/ return claim please refer to the information below:
- All claims need to be made online, by completing the online form of purchase must be attached and any other relevant information such as condition photos of the product.
- You will receive an automated email with a ticket number so you can easily track your claim.
- Our support team will be in contact with you shortly after you lodge your claim. Generally within 48 hours
- Go Skitz will replace or repair at their discretion any part found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Please do not return the item to the place of purchase. Unless advised by our support team to do so. All communication is required to go through the support center.
- Malicious damage by a third person; alterations or modifications by a non-authorized service technician is not covered under warranty
- Failure to service the equipment in accordance with the user manual's Specifications and recommendations is not covered under warranty
- Rusting of equipment is not covered under warranty
- Call outs are not included in Go Easy Australia warranty policy.
- All equipment is warranted for domestic use only. Products from Go Easy Australia that are used in a rental or hire or commercial situation will not qualify for normal warranty conditions
- Shipping and labor charges are not included in this warranty. The cost of freighting the replacement part/item under warranty, or component to the customer, will incur standard transport fees.
- The cost of freighting products or parts to Go Skitz shall be at the expense of the customer, unless within Dead on arrival 14 day period (which begins from when item is received)
- The warranty, or implied warranty, does not cover normal wear and tear and all warranties are void if the product is used for other than normal activities.
- Repairs or replacements required will not be covered by the warranty where there is evidence that such conditions have contributed to a component failure.
- Other exclusions are: Damage affected by outer force, Intervention by unauthorized parties, Incorrect handling of the product, non-compliance of the operating instructions and Commercial Use.
- This warranty does not cover any damage caused by transportation of your item; we are not responsible for damage in transit. If you suspect any damage to your item you may sign your item 'UNCHECKED' or you may need to obtain transport insurance.
- This warranty does not cover any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the product or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or improper maintenance.
- Claims under this warranty should be made to your authorized Go Skitz dealer with dated proof of purchase and said dealer will determine if the component(s) is defective.
- Any defective part will be replaced free of charge, after a claim has been put through the support center and for a GMX Motorbike a report has been received from a mechanic for a product.
- Installation, Assembly or labor is not included in this warranty.
- This warranty is extended to the original owner only and does not cover any defect, malfunction or failure which does not conform to the limited warranty aforesaid.
- Your warranty is only valid if you can prove you are the original purchaser on this item (i.e. a copy of the receipt, invoice, and delivery date or internet confirmation).
- Warranty commences date of sale.
- Dead on Arrival applies to products which have a major fault within 14 days of customer receives the product. These products may be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Go Easy Australia.
- Returned Goods: The unauthorized return of parts or product shall be at the expense of the customer. Go Easy Australia will not be liable for the freight or return of the product.
- Turnaround Times: It is the intention of Go Easy Australia to respond to all claims within 96 hours of unit inspection, dependent on parts availability and lead times for 'Return to Base' products In the event Go Easy Australia cannot access parts for a service request, 1 year parts.